Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Some things are just better with brother

These pictures were taken in Holland:

Allow me to explain, just in case this isn't really clear: I noticed this jewellery store called "Has Gold," but when I looked in the display window, I found that it was completely empty. (I can't remember if they were out of business or were just closed for the day, but that's not really the point, now is it?) The irony of this left me completely at a loss for words, but when I grabbed my brother's sleeve and pointed it out he found the perfect words in my place: "You mean Had Gold!!"

Man, I love that guy sometimes.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha awesome picture :P HOLLAND RULES ;)!

xx your cuzin from HOLLAND..yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home