Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Really Real Dreams

I must have had one of those dreams in the last few days, that was so real. I say this because I got on the computer today and was completely surprised that there wasn't a new post on my blog. I was sure I had written one! Then I thought about it some more and realized that I, while I have this memory of typing up a post, I don't actually remember what it was about at all, so it's entirely possible that it was just a dream.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back in town now, and am in the process of trying to unpack everything. This wouldn't be so hard, except that I can't even believe how much crap I left behind! There is absolutely no space to put the stuff I took with me to Germany - let alone the stuff that I picked up while I was there! Honestly, from the amount of stuff that is here in Edmonton, you'd think that I left with just my passport and plane ticket. So, I am in the process now of trying to sort everything out; giving clothes to Goodwill and making a box of knickknacks for a garage sale (mom's idea, I don't know if she means that we are having a GS, or if the church is going to have one), plus I have to dust everything! It's really, tremendously dusty around here, but that's what you get when you have 4 litter boxes in the house (not my choice). I also wanted to let everyone know that I am going to try and keep up the blog for the next little while. There are plenty of stories that I have that never got told, and TONS of pictures that I wasn't able to post. I'm going to try my best, but I'm also starting school again in a week, so you might have to be patient.

Okay, I'm going to bed now. I can't believe how early I get tired these days!

3 Comments:

At 12:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are home Bari, wanna do lunch?

 
At 12:51 p.m., Blogger Bari said...

Depends who's askin'!

 
At 2:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Schatz, kann Deutsch in Internet unser Geheimsprache bleiben? Oder soll ich auf Ponish "Kode-wechseln"? Pffrrllllll hhhpflll.

Dein Schatz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home