Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Holy Crap!!

So, it's 3:24 and I am listening to NHL radio online. The Oilers have just scored the first goal. This is a weird sensation since I have been long convinced that my connection simply didn't work for things like this. I am also a little drunk. Olivier and I just came from a party that my friend Perrine (France) was throwing and I had several drinks. Not too drunk, but sort of drunk, you know?

Let's see, what happened this week? I love Munich and its beer gardens. If you want to go somewhere to watch a game, you just go anywhere and watch a game. Katie and I were helping that guy with the website we were working on (surely I mentioned this) on Wednesday and we went out for lunch. We were able to see the game from all around and then while we where sitting around, outside, after finishing, I heard something hit the ground next to Richard. I thought it was pigeon poop, but upon closer inspection, it was spit. After a minute of looking upwards, I realized that there was a cherry-picker above us and the worker had spit downwards, without even caring that 3 people were enjoying lunch below. I cursed upwards in English for a minute, but then Richard freaked out. He got up and ran towards the main part of the cherry picker truck and started yelling at the guy that his colleague had spit downwards, without care that we were below. It was weird. And funny. And horrible/disgusting. I took pictures of the spit and would like to post so you can se exactly how close a call it was, but I seem to have lost the ability to post pictures on this site. Go figure. Hey Noirin, got any time these days...?

Other than that, not much is going on. Work is normal. School is normal. The conversation course is going well. And I can't wait till Monday when I see a baby. Oh, I have been getting a bunch of requests for these two pieces of information recently, so here are the answers:

1. I get back to Edmonton on the night when August 25th turns into August 26th. It's, like, 12:38am, I'm not sure and am too lazy to check right now.

2. Olivier and I don't talk about what will happen when we have to leave. Will we break up? Will we make plans to wait for each other? I don't know. He doesn't know. We don't know. And we don't want to talk about it. Period. The end.

Oh, something (SECOND GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) else exciting that happened this week is that we booked a flight for me to go to Lourdes with Olivier at the beginning of August. Long story short: instead of leaving in the middle of August like he had planned, Olivier has to head home at the beginning of August. So, now I'm going with him! I will spend 2 weeks in the south of France and will come back here with enough time to clean up and head home. I'm totally excited. Olivier has a pool at home, you know. Mmmhmmm.

Okay, I'm going to sign off now and see if I can sleep with this game going on. Ciao!

2 Comments:

At 12:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap indeed...its weird having a decent hockey team again...but kind of cool at the same time

when i went to bed last night there was a ton of little flies sitting on my ceiling around my light (cuz i left my window open to get some decently fresh air inside) and now theyre all gone...where could they have gone bari??

oh well.

see you later
have a happy day!!

kt

 
At 7:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you gotta update!
dude you gotta update!
dude you gotta update this stinking thing!

cuz i'm bored.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home