Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sorry about this

Okay, I was trying to write a good post, but got side-tracked by Freecell (damn you, Freecell) so this is all you guys get before I go to bed.  I am back in Munich now, as I’ve said before, but I may now be headed off again this next weekend for probably a week or so.  I’m not sure, I’ll let you know what’s going on.  Nicole is gone now and I’ll write more about that if I ever get around to writing a real post.  Katie is headed off on Thursday for Kiev and Olivier gets back tomorrow morning.  Wow, this whole “being an exchange student during semester break” thing is nuts.  Everyone is everywhere.  Hey, for no reason at all, that reminds me:  Hey Noirin?  Was your brother in town this last weekend, or is he coming to town this weekend?

The only other thing I have to say is that today (well, yesterday now, but it’s still April 3 in Canada) is my sixth month anniversary of arriving in Munich.  That also means that I have less time left than has already passed.  It feels really weird.  I feel, simultaneously, like I’ve been here forever, and also like I just got here.  I feel pretty bad that I’ve hardly seen the city at all.  Katie and I have this plan to get on a bus that goes to places we’ve never seen, to see what sort of fun things there are (that aren’t touristy) to be found.  I am specifically hoping to find a good ice cream shop.  Being in Bad Hersfeld and Berlin reminded me how many ice cream shops there seems to be in every German city – with the exception of Munich!  And being in Italy reminded me how much I like gelato.

Okay, I really, really hope to write something worthwhile in the next few days, but we’ll have to see.  Have fun!

3 Comments:

At 4:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you play at www.freecell.com? I got hooked there as well. But, I now have moved on to bigger and better things at www.winnablesolitaire.com designed by the same web guy.

mw.

 
At 11:45 a.m., Blogger SCW said...

mmmm... gelati...

 
At 5:14 a.m., Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey Bari - we need a new post! :) As if I'm one to talk, but you know - those who don't post harass others to do so in their stead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home