Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

At least they're honest...


It would appear that they sell suck... and they have lots of it.

I went out with Erika tonight. I met her at her friend Michael's place which is right above this hardware store. They were having a music practice. You would be surprised what you can do with an accordian - or at least I was surprised what you can do with an accordian! Michael also has a parrot named Spocky. Apparently they normally let Spocky fly around the room, but he attacked Erika one time, so they lock him in his (very large) cage when she's around. Which is fortunate for me because that would be like an episode of Fear Factor for me. He's an interesting bird who likes dancing around to the music, singing along and... well, staring at me. If I spend more time there, he might help me get over my fear of birds because he seemed pretty cool, but I was glad that he was locked up tonight.

Okay, bedtime! This will be a pretty weird week because it's the last week of classes, so I'm not sure what to expect. Ciao!

5 Comments:

At 10:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA

A fear of birds eh?

Mwha ha ha ha...now...how to use this to my advantage?

You should NEVER publish your weaknesses on the internet!

David

 
At 2:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

bawk bawk bawk bawGAWK!!!
n.

 
At 1:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

bari, gogol bordello played at the Sidetrack tonite. It was a blast, one of the best concerts ever!!!!I'm so happy that I have been there, juhu!!!

 
At 4:41 a.m., Blogger Bari said...

Awesome! It's a good show, eh? Are the ceilings at the Sidetrack tall enough so that he could do the finale on top of the drum?

 
At 8:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

eugene managed. and one of the girls travelled around on the drum, too. it has been tow days since, and I still cannot hear hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home