Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh, yeah!! I'm back, baby!

I forgot to say that something wonderful happened yesterday that really made my day. On the way to meet Olivier (we wanted to play some pinball before I headed off to the party), I was walking through the Marienplatz train station when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was this little woman behind me, probably about 45 or so, and she asked me if my curls were natural (I had my hair down and it looked awesome). I said they were natural and she said what beautiful hair I had.

That was the first time a stranger has stopped me about my hair since I lopped it all off. It felt so good. Look out world, here I come - I'm back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home