Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

#@$*!

Boy, am I in a foul mood. The foulest of foul moods. It's been a long time since I felt this rotten. And I'm not talking about my "lie in bed and listen to Hayden" funks, I'm talking, like, "put on the angriest, loudest, hardest music I own in the hopes that it might act as a catharsis" bad mood.

I screwed up. I put one dark thing in with my whites, thinking it wouldn't be a problem and now all of my white laundry is grey. Now, normally, I'd just brush this sort of thing off as nothing, exept this time it's different for 2 reasons:
1. I did this once before, and promised myself I'd never do it again. I am angry that I didn't learn from my mistake.
2. This particular load contained every light-coloured bra I own. This is, as I think any woman would agree, a really big deal. Because we're not talking, like, a light grey tinge: we're talking charcoal grey for some of them. And bras are expensive, especially here, from what I've seen. And I can't afford shit like this. Man, I am so angry at myself. Ich schaeme mich.

2 Comments:

At 8:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, Sweetie, that's not good!! I'd offer to send you more but it will take so long to get there! Guess I won't tease you today, I'll wait till tomorrow!

 
At 10:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's for reasons like this that I don't own any white clothing. Well, not exactly like this... I have surprisingly few bras.
But owning white clothing is a commitment I'm just not prepared to make.

David

 

Post a Comment

<< Home