Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The funny thing about crazy people...

There are actually 2 funny things about crazy people:
1. They're everywhere.
2. They are similarly crazy everywhere.

For example, today I was waiting for my U-Bahn, while blowing on my cup of coffe to cool it down. You know how when you do something like this, you look at the ground, usually at about a 45 degree angle, but not really focussing on anything? Well, that's exactly what I was doing and there happened to be a sweet little dog in my line of vision. I would occaisionally focus on the dog and think about how cute he was; he looked just like a lab, but was so small. I have no idea if there is such thing as a toy lab, but if there is, that's what he was because he would have barely come up to my knees. Anyways, the dogs owner stands up, looks right at me, yells something about how I should get a dog of my own to stare at and then storms off before I could even figure out what was going on. It was really bizarre. And all I could think, is how crazy people in Edmonton act exactly the same way. I was also very surprised because people in Munich seem very proud of their dogs, and who gets mad when someone looks at their dog?!

On a different note, welcome Kathrin, my newest reader! A quick translation for my non-german-speaking-peeps back home: Kathrin says that she stumbled upon my blog a while ago and loves reading it! She is a student of the LMU, too, and finds it really interesting to see the familiar things (like naked people in the English Garden) through the eyes of a foreigner. She also says that she has been keeping her eyes open for me on campus, but no luck yet. This explains Hannah's comment about how crazy it would be if she actually saw me and one day and approached me. I think it would be awesome. Good luck, Kathrin, and you're lucky that I've started writing again; it was pretty boring for a while there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home