Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This'll be quick

Okay, I have to get going but I feel obliged to update.

Olivier and I threw a Canada Day party on Saturday. It was really funny because Erika and I were the only two Canadians! It was still fun and successful, though.

We are cheering for France in the World Cup, so we were really happy that Italy won yesterday. But once they did, I realized that I feel bad that Germany isn't in the final. Who knew I really felt that way?

Afterwards, we went to a concert. And it was a really good show. And we got one of the set lists. And then we started talking to the keyboardist and he got it signed by all the members. Then he got us each a beer. And I found 10€ on the ground. It was a good night.

Which was good because it took my mind off the fact that mom called on Monday night and told me that my Grampa died this weekend. I'm actually doing okay with it, though. I'm sad I can't be at the funeral, but I knew this was a very real possibility before I left Canada. I'm doing okay, really.

Okay, I'm out.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 p.m., Blogger Essi said...

Servus:)
Just forgot to ask: can I make a link of you in my own blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home