Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Monday, July 31, 2006

I can't even believe how fast the time is passing!

I know it's been a while since I wrote, but things have been really crazy around here.

I finished my classes on Wednesday, and have spent a fair amount of time running around and trying to get certificates for everything (have I mentioned how much I do not like the German system!). Then, on top of that, Olivier had to be out of his place at 10:00 a.m. this morning, so we've been trying to pack him up and get his place clean. We finally got everything done and now all of his crap is added to all of my crap in the smallest apartment of all time!

It's almost all over, though. I only have to get 2 of my certificates stamped, which I wanted to do today, but had some problems with my bike, so now I'll go tomorrow. Olivier is, as I'm typing this, writing is exam. He only has one, but it sums up all 12 hours a week of classes that he had, so it's a big deal!

I have to work tonight, but then all of us from the speech lab are going out for drinks as an end of the year party. Tomorrow I have to get those things signed, pack for France (!), and go to work, then Olivier and I are going back to his apartment to have dinner with his old roommates. Then we go to bed, wake up and get on a plane! Then it's two weeks in France, then back here for about a week - then it's back to CANADA!!!! Who could believe that?!

Well, to wrap things up I have two things to say:
1. That story about my earring was interesting, so screw you J! (whoever you are.)
2. I accidentally put cinnamon in my spagetti sauce today... I don't recommend ever doing it on purpose!

2 Comments:

At 8:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the story about your earring was interesting, I was just giving you a hard time!! And if you don't know which J would give you a hard time like that, well I guess I'll just have to step it up once you get home! LOL. I miss you and can't wait for you to get home!

J.

 
At 7:57 p.m., Blogger SCW said...

I'm eating corn flakes for supper right now. Man I love corn flakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home