Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

An insensitive post?

On my last day in Munich, I finally decided to take a picture of an ad that was in the U-Bahn station at Studentenstadt. It is an ad for a foundation that helps people with brain and spinal cord damage live a more normal life.

I found this ad extremely funny. Not so much because I think the content is funny, but because this was really as big as a billboard. Here is a picture of Katie standing in front of it:


This kid is HUGE!! I'm sorry if it's insensitive of me, but it's hilarious because this kid is frickin' gigantic!

Yeah, other than that... I got back all 5 of my midterms and I rocked them! I have another one coming up on Wednesday again. Fortunately, it's not that I have another round coming up, it's just an isolated exam. That is a great thing because, even though I rocked the first round of exams, I haven't done a whole lot of studying since then, so I'm effectively 2 weeks behind in all of my classes. I'll have to pull up my socks and get to work this week. Ugh.

Anyways, that's all I really have to say right now. I'm pretty sick of studying, which is hilarious because I've done so little of it recently, but... I guess I gotta get back to not studying for the next 15 minutes when Desperate Housewives starts, then I'll take a break.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 p.m., Blogger Bari said...

Sorry, that was poorly explained: It's (possibly?) offensive because I refer to it as the "giant retarded kid" photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home