Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Funny Picture

I took this picture at a bar in Darmstadt (a town outside of Frankfurt). I think these guys are supposed to be pointing... but it looks like something else to me!

Also, I wanted to say that my folks' 29th anniversary is today, and congratulations to them. Dad took us all out to a restaurant we have never been to called Unheardof. It was really, really good! A touch on the expensive side, but you really do get a great meal for your money.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive...

(I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...)

Congrats to your folks, and what a cool name for a restaurant!

 
At 10:47 p.m., Blogger Bari said...

That wasn't what I was thinking either... but it goes pretty good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home