Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Monday, October 23, 2006

A shout out

I've been meaning to give a shout out to my relatives in Holland for a while now. Especially since two of them have commented on here! (Yes, I did notice, I just haven't been great at posting here.) So here's my shout out to the van Heuven family - especially to Rob and Marieke. And in honour of this occaision, I will post another funny photo that was taken in Holland; this is the weirdest (but possibly the tastiest) club sandwich I have ever eaten:

1 Comments:

At 3:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bari,

Well. it sure was a weird club sandwich and I must tell you that your other cousin Rich had also such a weird one but that was in Maastricht, the most southern point of Holland. This picture was taken in Hotel Central in s'Hertogenbosch (Duke town) which is in the province Noord-Brabant, just 130 km from Maastricht. And it's nice that you noticed our comments...

Rob van Heuven

 

Post a Comment

<< Home