Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

So, at this point I'm sure that no one is even checking this blog regularly, and I'm okay with that, but it was pointed out to me a while ago that, for the amount that I talk about Olivier, there are surprisingly few pictures of him on here. So, to dispell rumours that he doesn't exist, here is my favourite picture of the 2 of us (taken at the controller.controller show, picture downloaded from their website) :

7 Comments:

At 8:48 a.m., Blogger Mike said...

I don't know how far this is gonna go towards proving his existence, Bares.

 
At 11:33 p.m., Blogger Bari said...

Oh, dear. This is what I was afraid of: this is just a picture of me, isn't it? I'm posing by myself, aren't I? I knew he was too good to be true...

 
At 11:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe you bari!! and not only do i believe you but ill happily add my testimony to his existence if that helps...

and i still check your blog so thank you for still posting...

kt

 
At 11:12 p.m., Blogger jeffreydekker@gmail.com said...

your kids will have the most amazing hair in the world. i want your childs amazing hair. someone at work noticed that i keep taping pubic hairs to my forehead. did you know that already? you are a true friend for not acknowledging it.

 
At 10:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olivier exists!!! And he's one damn good Paris guide in case anyone was wondering!! LOL. Looking forward to seeing him again in a few weeks!! LOL.

 
At 4:34 p.m., Blogger Idealistic Pragmatist said...

What a marvelous picture! He looks real to me. Have a great visit.

P.S. Thanks for the candle and the sparkling wine. *grin*

 
At 5:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are alike, schatz. Natural born schyzophrenic. We both only exist in someone else's head.

Hey, it is cosy in here.

Olivier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home