Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Eddie Guerrero died yesterday

Okay, I know that you were all hoping for a different kind of post than this, and I really didn't think, yesterday, that this is what I'd be writing today, but Eddie Guerrero of the WWE died yesterday. They're not even sure how he died yet, actually, but it was overnight in his hotel room, not in the ring. I know that a lot of you think that my fondness for wrestling is kind of silly and, admittedly, so do I, but I just can't believe it. One of the main things that I like about wrestling is that they film a new show every week - every week! Even if they just make a clips show at Christmas, they don't just show reruns (yes, just like a soap opera) and they even film the Monday show live every week(Friday's show is actually taped on Tuesday, but it is still a new one each week), so this makes a huge difference to the show as it stands right now. This isn't some sit-com where they can just write it in to the script. I am also especially upset about it because Eddie was actually the reason that I started watching in the first place. Well... I guess that Darryl was the reason I started watching, but Eddie is the reason I started liking wrestling! He was a really entertaining wrestler with great mic abilities, and it is really sad that the fans have lost a wrestler like him (I am not ignoring how horrible it must be for his family, just looking at it from a different angle). I am actually pretty glad that I'm unable to watch wrestling right now, because I don't know how I'd be handling this if I were. I'm actually a lot sadder than I probably should be, but I really am sad about this.

4 Comments:

At 1:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you feel sad. I know what he was to you and I know that he's in the big 'ol' ring in heaven with the other greats that passed before thier time.-ash

 
At 2:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude sorry to hear about eddie...to be honest with you ive never heard of him in all my life but its still sad...if you need someone to eat chocolate with you know where to find me im ready willing and dangerously able kt

 
At 11:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

These hugs are for you.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm sorry you are sad...
Kell

 
At 2:17 p.m., Blogger Bari said...

Thanks Kellie, I appreciate it.

And for anyone out there who is curious, it looks like it was heart failure. I'm not surprised, the wrestlers have a really crazy schedule, plus the fact that they work out all the time. That, coupled with the fact that Eddie was a pretty hardcore drug addict just a few years ago, led to a whole bunch of strain on the heart and it just kind of gave up in his sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home