Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Oops, it slipped my mind

Hey everyone! Have you ever forgotten something really important? I forgot that I was going to Berlin this weekend. Hee hee. Fortunately, I remembered 24 hours before the bus left and made it on time. I have, therefore, not had any time to write anything for the last few days because of it. I just wanted to let you all know what was up and, I assure you, that I will write something about this when I get back home. Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make it sound like you forgot to get bread at the store. Which reminds me that I am not going to Berlin. Live it for the rest of us. -ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home