Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Eureka!

So a couple of us Canadians went out to this irish pub last night. It was a good night. I should mention at this point that I don't have any classes on Friday at all this semester, so every weekend is a long weekend for me (ha ha ha!!!) and I can go out on Thursdays without feeling any guilt whatsoever. But that isn't why I'm writing. I am writing because as we were exiting the pub I saw a big sign that said, "KARAOKE - Sundays at 10:00." I am so excited! The only problem is that I have a class at 8:00am on Mondays and that could be a big problem. On the other hand, if I've found one Karaoke bar, I can find another. This has given me hope.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo HOO!!! Karaoke! Just what you need to make you feel like you're at home! Glad to see you're having fun!
J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home