Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm HERE (and have internet)!

Okay, this won't be long because I have to go to bed soon, but I am in Munich and have been since Monday. I have my own little apartment, but it is really tiny. At least I have my own little kitchenette and a little bathroom that feels like an escape pod in a spaceship. I will hopefully write more tomorrow, but I think that we might be having a party in the evening, so I'll see. I promise that I will write soon, though to tell you all about the flight (I made notes) and the first few days here. Love you all, miss you all.

4 Comments:

At 5:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been in the country for a couple days and you are already having a party?? That has to be a record. Glad you are doing well, talk to you soon-ash

 
At 10:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!!! I'm so glad that your ears didn't act up and that your luggage got there ok. I hope that you are making alot of cute friends (preferably older than me and male) and teaching them the basics of English if they don't already know it so that you can introduce me when we come to visit!! Have lots of fun and I will see you soon!!! XOXOXO
J.

 
At 9:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

A party already???? Remember, little red haired girl, you are there to learn and study! (nag, nag, nag).
Luv u and miss you lots,

 
At 12:38 p.m., Blogger Bari said...

I sure hope that m. doesn't stand for mom. We had a deal, remember? Don't worry, I have no intention of going to the party. I am exhausted! I miss you all, but right now I am missing Winston the most! Someone please give him a big kiss on the windshield for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home