Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Huge Success!!

Holy crap! I never thought that many people would come out! A big thank you to all those who took the time to come. One more apology for anyone who felt neglected; I was trying to spread myself out and I'm sorry if I just spread myself thin. I am really excited to read what you all wrote in that notebook! I can see myself now sitting in the Toronto airport, reading it and just blubbering to myself; which is why Chris has to come and take me out for dinner! Chris, seriously, how long a drive is it from Montreal to Toronto? You should come keep me company because a 7-hour layover is a really long time! I'm going to need someone to console me after reading what all my friends have to write...

It's 10:00 as I'm writing this, which means that my plane takes off in 22.5 hours. I have a lot to do today! That being said I guess I better end this. Thank you again for anyone who came out, it is so great to see that SO MANY people care! I love you all.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you had a blast at your party. I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say that you had to spread the love around and if we wanted to spend quality time we would have done it earlier. I was good to see you enjoy the night. What a social butterfly. Take care -ash

 
At 4:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bari!!

Gotta say it was good to see you the other night!! And also, I am just writing this to serve notice that I actually read someone's blog!!!

Take care, and keep in touch!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home