Boycott Shampoo - Demand Real Poo!!

Can anyone even read the above title? What good is a title you can't read?!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Addicted to geeks

I can't help it. I love geeks. I am realizing this more everyday. I see Mr. GQ on the street and think to myself, "Well, hello there, Mr. GQ. You sure are nice to look at." When I see a geek I think, "I bet you have all sorts of interesting things to say." The crazy thing is that it's the latter of these that is really turning my crank these days. I am really into smart, funny guys with a ton of stuff to say. I'm not saying that looks aren't important (being repulsed by someone makes it mighty hard to have a relationship with them), but rather that a very ordinary-looking guy becomes VERY attractive when he has interesting things to say, and geeks usually have the most interesting things to say. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a TA to fantasize about.

3 Comments:

At 5:53 p.m., Blogger SCW said...

rrrrr

 
At 9:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that you said that you were going to lay off for awhile? You fell off the wagon, it's okay. As long as a pocket protecter.
-ash

 
At 10:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh geeks! i love them, i love them, i love them! i love them, i love them, i love them.

bari, this is vey important. see, i've always tried to live my life in a manner in which i would have no regrets. alas, this doesn't always work out. and one of my greatest regrets is that i never got it on with a ta or a prof (although there was lots of fantasizing).

i mean, i think for me it wasn't so much the interesting things to say or blah blah blah, but a power reversal.

let me live vicariously.
h

 

Post a Comment

<< Home